Thursday, August 19, 2021

(my thought) Creation of a universe :

Creation of a universe :

Analyzing artistic works is an interesting activity to understand art. A good analysis gives the pleasure of discovering the secret of a science or the mystery of an abstract language, through simplicity.

At the moment, I think a lot about the creation of universes in my compositions. Knowing how to manage tension and relaxation, density and absence then evidence and surprises finally seems insufficient to create a new musical world.
Undoubtedly, analyzing existing universes still helps to acquire the capacity to realize a new universe.
However, to find one, I should start by knowing what I like. Then the objects inside my works must be well characterized. I think characterization is only done by the intuition of each artist.

Finally, when these objects are brought together, something concrete should be manifested. A world represented always abstract until the end is still nothing but chaos.

written by Il-Woong SEO (August 19, 2021)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1 of my new contemporary classical piece

Day 1 of my new contemporary classical piece. Working by layering is the key💡 #composition #contemporaryclassical #musiquecontemporaine #co...