Sunday, August 22, 2021

I demand an immediate end to the persecution against my mother, my brother and my mother. The persecutors make the social blockade for jobs, relationships, studies and housing then the night and day noise around our apartment. STOP the persecution immediately! No prolongation of persecution!

I demand an immediate end to the persecution against my mother, my brother and my mother. The persecutors make the social blockade for jobs, relationships, studies and housing then the night and day noise around our apartment. STOP the persecution immediately!
No prolongation of persecution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1 of my new contemporary classical piece

Day 1 of my new contemporary classical piece. Working by layering is the key💡 #composition #contemporaryclassical #musiquecontemporaine #co...