Sunday, June 27, 2021

Clarification needed for the Love Is track :

Clarification needed for the Love Is track :
I had released Love Is, my song made with my brother Young woong SEO, via Dittomusic’s distribution service in January 2016. This is our very first release on the music streaming website. There’s no collaboration with an agency or a label for this release.
I took down this track in January 2018. But the track was still on the Spotify, Apple Music, etc. until 2020, even I didn’t pay the fee for the distribution service.
It’s finally took down in 2020 after many months of claiming from me.
The thing is that after I had took down this track in January 2018, I couldn’t access anymore to my Dittomusic account for my music Love Is (today, I have 3 Dittomusic accounts) until 2020, even I tried to recover my account linked to my gmail account for my band Multiphonix multiphonix.band@gmail.com
In 2020, Dittomusic explained me that my Dittomusic account for my music Love Is was linked to a wrong address email but which was similar to my email address. They said me that I putted a fault on the spelling when I created my account : instead of multiphonix.band@gmail.com, mulitphonix.band@gmail.com.
BUT it shouldn’t be because from 2016 to 2018, I used to connect to my Dittomusic account for my track Love Is. I never noticed that there’s a fault on the spelling to log in. I always logged in to Dittomusic account with the linked email address.
I had formatted several times my computer between 2016 to 2018 so, there’s no auto fill-in form with a fault on the spelling on my web browser either. At that time, I didn’t use the synchronization function on my web browser.
It’s impossible that I would put the same fault on the spelling of my email address each time.
I want to clarify this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1 of my new contemporary classical piece

Day 1 of my new contemporary classical piece. Working by layering is the key💡 #composition #contemporaryclassical #musiquecontemporaine #co...