Saturday, April 10, 2021

디토뮤직(Dittomusic)을 통해 음악 스트리밍 플랫폼들에 전달된 저의 동생 서영웅 Young Woong Seo과 저의 밴드 Multiphonix의 곡들 정보입니다. This is information on the songs of my band Multiphonix that I'm doing with my my younger brother Young Woong Seo delivered to music streaming platforms through Dittomusic.

As you can see, our band is correctly marked as an independent artist without an agency/label, and it is also stated that my younger brother and I are the copyrights holders of the music. And the correct date the songs were released comes out. There is also information about the genre of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1 of my new contemporary classical piece

Day 1 of my new contemporary classical piece. Working by layering is the key💡 #composition #contemporaryclassical #musiquecontemporaine #co...