Saturday, April 11, 2020

Who agrees with me?

Among these last 13 years, and these last 2 years, I confront myself most intensely in my life with the attempts to make me live by thinking that I am an Asian or a person in a category.
So I discovered the existence of this ideology which does not allow any freedom or wealth of life.
And it’s insupportable to see these practices because for me it had to exist only in history books in the past.
Indeed, being an Asian doesn't bother me but the barriers bother me a lot.

Who agrees with me?

In any case, I let the haters from this ideology leave, from my life immediately as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1 of my new contemporary classical piece

Day 1 of my new contemporary classical piece. Working by layering is the key💡 #composition #contemporaryclassical #musiquecontemporaine #co...