Sunday, April 5, 2020

My accounts on skyrock.com deactivated

Could someone tell me if you see my blog on Skyrock.com? I created 4 accounts during 10 days because my very first account was created on March 25, 2020 but I noticed that it was disabled on March 28, 2020, I reported and tried to create a second account on same day while waiting for a respond from the company but on March 29, 2020, my new account was also deactivated but why? However, I have only posted the same articles that I post on my Facebook on my news feed, the articles about my musical projects.

I reported to the service, and they replied on April 2, 2020 that they did the necessary and I saw that my second account was (?) recovered. I posted on my musical projects again.
The same day, in the evening, I noticed that again, my second account which had just been recovered is deactivated and indeed, my first account was recovered but all my information and my posts are erased.
I created a third account on March 29, 2020 while waiting, but this time, on this third account, someone changed the password on April 2, 2020 and I no longer have access.

Everything happened in a week. I reported everything but why the service does not explain to me what is going on. I created my fourth account yesterday.
The persecutors try to block the individuals but they cannot but they must be punished for this action of attempts at social blocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1 of my new contemporary classical piece

Day 1 of my new contemporary classical piece. Working by layering is the key💡 #composition #contemporaryclassical #musiquecontemporaine #co...